CSR in Cork – How your Team can work with ours
When you look up the definition of CSR you get a lot of meanings. For us at Cork Deaf Association, we believe CSR is when the companies and organisations around us, put into action their commitment to our shared community. It’s about values, ethical choices and actions that benefit society. It’s about volunteerism, inclusivity, sustainability and education.
How can CSR benefit your organisation –
- Improve employee engagement – learn about your workforce and their families
- Promote inclusivity and diversity in your organisation
- Support the local community where you work
- Create good social media and PR opportunities
- Contribute to the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals
- Improve your brand in the local community
- Align your brand with values of volunteerism and social responsibility
e.g Staff Fun run / 5km, Triathlon, BBQ, Sports day, Quiz night
Average commitment: 1 day event / annually
2. Irish Sign Language Classes & Deaf Awareness Training
Ideal for staff with friends & family who are deaf or experiencing hearing loss, however all staff welcome. Maybe end the course with a group lunch or coffee break, communicating through their new language skills ?!
Average commitment: 10 staff / 6 weeks / €2500
e.g Golf Classic, Screening of Academy Award Best Picture 2022 – CODA
Average commitment: 1 day / €2000 +
4. Community Support Contribution
A direct donation to support services in the community. e.g to tackle rising utilities & energy costs, to fund a piece of research, to run a creative arts project.
Average commitment: Open to generosity
Come to us with your idea and let’s make it work, together.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information